Owning a truck is about more than getting from place A to place B. It's also about owning a vehicle with a purpose—from hauling cargo to towing to driving across tough terrains. However you use your truck, installing a bedliner can help you protect your investment from damage down the line. At Superior Body and Bedliners, we install spray-in truck bedliners for customers across southeast Louisiana.
Why should I have a truck bedliner?
Truck bedliners give a nice, finished look to a truck, but they also provide the tough assurance and impenetrable barrier you need to safeguard it. Bedliners can protect your truck from:
- Dings and dents, from plywood to pet claws
- Scratches from moving cargo
- Weather damage, like hail or blown debris
- Rust or other damage
Plus, bedliners also protect any cargo you're carrying. They reduce movement in your truck bed and act as a shock absorber to reduce vibration and bumps.
Overall, pick-up bedliners can help you protect your investment for the long haul.
What are the best spray-in bedliners?
Spray-in bedliners are custom-fit and one-of-a-kind. They can be applied to any surface that could be damaged, including bumpers or fenders.
At Superior Body and Bedliners, we only use the best materials for your truck. The best spray-in bedliner is created by Ultimate Linings, the largest bedliner provider across the world. They helped introduce spray-in bedliner materials almost 30 years ago.
These bedliners are:
- Industry-proven to provide anti-skid and abrasion resistant protection
- Easy to clean and non-porous
- Impervious to warping, cracking, or peeling over time
- Environmentally-friendly and VOC free
- Chemically resistant to any automotive fuels, chlorine, paints, salt water, or other materials
- Available in multiple colors and tints
These truck bedliners are also backed by a lifetime warranty, which we fully stand behind at Superior Body and Bedliners.
Drop-in versus spray-in bedliners
And why do we use and recommend spray-in truck bedliners over drop-in types? Spray-in bedliners:
- Fit every size truck, even custom-made models
- Don't shift or warp over time
- Won't crack, break, or allow moisture to accumulate between the liner and the truck
- Are available in a variety of tinted colors
- Require zero maintenance on your end, compared to upkeep with drop-ins
- Can be used to protect bumpers and fenders
When it comes to drop-in versus spray-in bedliners, there's no comparison when it comes to the look and performance of the finished job.
What can you expect?
At Superior Body and Bedliners, we know trust is important for any automotive job, and you can trust our expertise and experience. That's why you'll be able to watch every step of the process from our lobby viewing windows.
Our work includes:
- Putting on our own protective equipment
- Prepping your truck to prevent any accidents to non-work areas
- Stripping your truck's bed down to the primer or base metal
- Applying the spray-in bedliner in our state-of-the-art paint booths that reduce overspray
Spray-in bedliners cost will vary depending on the truck and what you need done. To learn more about how we can help you install a truck bedliner, contact us today.